Friday, April 8, 2011

Tricky Days

Tricky Days here at the Crazy house! First the Leprechauns were very mischievous...they took everything green from around the house and made a mess! We think they had a party...looks like the green puffles did for sure! Now that it is April, Jackson still asks me if the lephrechauns did something we find out of order. They loved it :) APRIL FOOLS! Jackson asks me still, "Mommy did you April fool me?" Allen woke up early that Friday and I wispered, "sweetie, go back to sleep. You have a 2 hour delay it snowed out!" He looked outside and was not amused. I tried it on Nick but he just grunted and said, "Dad tried to tell me there was a sandstorm last year." The little boys took a while to catch on to the April Fools idea but they liked it. These pics are out of order, but I did have a bit of fun switching out mini pop tarts with pringles for the kids' lunches. Nick liked that joke the best... Here's a bag of the pop tarts taped back shut

And here's a peek at the pop tarts in the pringles package.
Hmm, what treat will you get?
I also traded colored bubbles for the regular bubbles for the little boys but we never got to that point. It was a rough afternoon LOL. But they're ready for some day. I'm not looking forward to that at all, it was such an incredible mess to switch them and those Crayola colored bubbles are smelly and really dark colored! My nails were stained underneath despite it being "washable".

Ah well, we'll see what next year tricky days bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment