Monday, April 4, 2011

Ribbon Archives

Found some older pics where I used Ribbon to make it pretty!! Enjoy~ This was a 1/2 dozen diaper cupcakes I made for neighbor. They each have a pair of newborn socks, a newborn diaper and a baby washcloth. Wrapped with a ribbon and placed each in a cupcake liner, delivered in a cake box. Love it!!



Here's my Kindle cover I made from an old sweater sleeve. Added a little ribbon tab to help to dig it out of my bag! Added a protective foam inner layer just to be sure.



This was a teacher gift I made for my son's 3rd grade teacher at the end of the year last year. I thought it turned out cute. That ribbon topper just reminds me of cheerleaders for some reason~

And I took a lilttle LKNM (lakenormanmommies) bow making tutorial and came up with these. Thankfully I at least had a little boy head to model...I don't think it will scar him for life :)



Sigh, if I only had a girl to use these on! I can always pass them on to my favorite-est niece if she hasn't outgrown bows. That's all! May look into other past creations to see what I've done and make more archives for you~ Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment