Sunday, July 31, 2016

Friends and family and other supporters from the art community: I have been given the green light from God to pursue a business using my gifts and talents to bring art into our community for the common good. This idea came to me vaguely in April, through the busy months with graduation and my sister's wedding it never went away, then it really took root in my heart several weeks ago. I feel God brought me to this place step by step, confirming gifts (talents) He gave to me just three days ago (see my previous blog post), then clarified for what purpose He gave me those gifts during today's sermon on the Gifts of the Spirit. That included how "the church" has failed to be a light in our world, and these truths have solidified my goals. So amazing. That timing is not a coincidence! Please continue to pray for me: now for my preparations, budget plans, securing a fully funded building, and for me to fulfill His will through all of this! I am writing my business plan right now but I had already written my mission statement and vision a week or so ago: my vision includes words like peace, hope, healing, and breaking down barriers. I think I have a purpose to bring light into our world. I'm thankful to God for this opportunity~ Love

No comments:

Post a Comment