Thursday, September 18, 2014

I'm not a writer.  I don't have an abundance of beautiful words always bouncing around in my head waiting to be written...but sometimes I do find myself wishing to put my thoughts and feelings out there to the world.  Is this how bloggers feel?  Or are most of them officially writers?  Or maybe they have this urge to simply publish helpful tips, lifestyle change encouragement, or parenting advice.  I don't know really, I guess everyone is different (thankfully)!  What drives each of us in life may have different words, but I find passion and connection to possibly be the common thread that runs through each of our lives...meaning each of us as individuals, whether we blog or not.  It's just how people are.  So here I go again, picking up this little page I started years ago...I'm excited to see what happens next...

No comments:

Post a Comment